USA Test Instructions
WHAT IS FUNCTIONAL LAB TESTING?
- Functional lab testing evaluates root cause mechanisms like nutrient deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, stealth infections, and toxicity
GI MAP TEST
- Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory is pleased to offer you the GI Microbial Assay Plus (GI-MAP). The GI-MAP includes the first comprehensive pathogens assay that is FDA approved, the GPP assay by Luminex Corp. The pathogen targets include bacteria, parasites and another first for the market, viruses!
ORGANIC ACID TEST
- The Organic Acids Test (OAT) offers a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of a patient’s overall health with over 70 markers. It provides an accurate evaluation of intestinal yeast and bacteria.
- Our Organic Acids Test also includes markers for vitamin and mineral levels, oxidative stress, neurotransmitter levels, and is the only OAT to include markers for oxalates, which are highly correlated with many chronic illnesses.
DUTCH HORMONE TEST
- Understanding what your hormones are doing is highly useful information. By taking multiple samples throughout the day, you can get a more accurate measure of your cortisol pattern.
- The test strips are used to give you a complete hormone panel, including metabolites
Companies That Trust The Living Proof Institute