Sachin Patel is a guardian of truth and a warrior of light. His superpower is taking complex ideas and distilling them down to their essence with easy to understand analogies. Sachin uses this gift to help transform the lives of thousands of people around the world through his organization, The Living Proof Institute.
Sachin founded The Living Proof Institute as part of his own personal transformation. When he couldn’t find answers through conventional medicine he began to explore functional and lifestyle medicine and it dramatically changed his life.
Sachin is most notably a father, husband, philanthropist, functional medicine practice success coach, international speaker, and author. His philosophy is that “The doctor of the future is the patient” and he is actively doing whatever it takes to keep people out of the medical system and empower them through education, self-care, and remapping their mindset.
Sachin has delivered hundreds of community workshops and his videos have been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people and his online posts have reached millions all over the world. He is an advocate for changing the healthcare paradigm and has devoted his life for the betterment of humanity.
Sachin leads by example and motivates others to take ownership over their own health. He is a passionate visionary that serves as both a teacher and a guide to help people create their best life and bring out their inner healer.
How Functional Medicine and Lifestyle Medicine Serves the Community
In 2010, Sachin founded the Pound 4 Pound Weight Loss Challenge, a non-profit charity that raises money for underprivileged youth. This program offers an 8-week functional medicine education and wellness program to participants at no cost. Through this program, The Living Proof Institute has raised thousands of dollars in efforts to improve the health of the community and support our youth. Functional and lifestyle medicine can improve the lives of those in the community because it helps prevent some of the most devastating illnesses, all while saving money. Sachin teaches participants the value of personal responsibility with relation to optimal health.
What are common conditions that Sachin addresses using Functional Medicine?
Sachin has worked with issues such as digestive health, immune imbalances, nutrition, exercise, and addressing chronic disease through The Living Proof Program. He has successfully helped thousands of patients who suffer from diabetes, IBS, heartburn, chronic pain and many other chronic diseases through a combination of diet, lifestyle, and nutraceutical therapy.
Sachin’s website, www.thelivingproofdiet.com, promotes a healthy diet as the foundation for those seeking an edge in athletics, life, and work. With over 800 healthy recipes, weekly meal plans and shopping lists at your fingertips, Sachin has made the transition to a healthy, functional medicine based lifestyle very easy for you.
*** Sachin is a licensed Chiropractor in Ohio and is not accepting patients
Sachin’s Past and Current Roles:
- Founder/CEO of The Living Proof Institute
- Founder Living Proof Mentorship
- Founder of Thyroid Bootcamp | www.thyroidbootcamp.com
- Founder of The Pound 4 Pound Charity Weight Loss Program
- Founder of HealthYOUniversity – Community and Corporate Education
- Speaker for the Functional Health Summit | www.functionalhealthsummit.com
- Co-Author: The Art of Being Healthy
- Co-Author: Doctor’s Orders Cookbook
- Co-producer and Weight Loss Consultant for The Ultimate Makeover TV Show
- Clinical Adviser for Douglas Laboratories
- Co-Developer of Living Proof nutraceuticals
- Functional Medicine Health Columnist – Whole Living Journal
- Functional Medicine Health Columnist – Natural Awakenings
- Speaker – American Diabetes Association
- Speaker and Moderator – Diabetes Innovations Conference 2014 – Chicago, Il
- Keynote Speaker – Gluten Free Expo 2014 – Toronto, Canada
- Health Consultant – BAPS Swaminarayan Temple
- Perfect Practice
- Teacher – Metabolic Analytics Level 2 by Charles Poliquin
Current and Past Clients
- GE Aviation
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Whole Foods Markets
- ING Direct Canada
- Skyline Chili
- Wal-Mart Canada
- Bob Roncker’s Running Spot
- Mojo Running
- Sun Chemical
- Office Key
- Butler and Hamilton County (Ohio)
- Revolution Fitness
- City Gospel Mission – Whiz Kids
- The Cincinnati Reds – Major League Baseball Team
- Gorilla Glue
- The Carson Palmer Charity Golf Tournament
- Bristol Myer Squib
- Macy’s Department Store
- Balluff Sensors Worldwide
- Ernst and Young
- Schulich Business School MBA program
- Tribal Scale
- Honors Bachelor of Kinesiology – McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Class of 2001
- Doctor of Chiropractic – New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, New York. Class of Fall 2004
- Certified Functional Medicine Provider – Functional Medicine University. Class of 2007
- Certified Gluten Practitioner – Fall 2013
- Mastering Brain Chemistry – Fall 2014
- The Kalish Institute – Fall 2016
- Bioprint Level 1 and 2 – 2016
Take The First Step Today On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Living Proof Institute is right for you.