Direct message access via the patient portal is a very effective form of communication and allows us to better serve our patients. In order to provide the highest level of care, please read this brief policy document to enhance your interaction with your clinician and ensure prompt delivery and response time.
- It is important to remember that messages do not replace appointments. Questions should be regarding your case (updates, protocol questions, troubleshooting symptoms). Some questions may not be answered via message and will require that you wait until your appointment or schedule a phone consultation.
I just wanted to provide a quick update. I feel much better since starting my program and have better energy, better sleep, and better digestion. I had a quick question regarding the probiotic. Is it okay to take this with a meal?
Needs An Appointment:
I had a few questions. I wanted to know about how to bring my energy up and make my digestion better. I also wanted to know your thoughts on how to lower blood pressure and blood sugars. I have not completed any of the testing yet but will be doing those soon. Should I be taking Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, or can I get this all from food? How do I know I am eating enough? What are your thoughts on detoxification and methylation? I know these are big topics and I wanted to know your thoughts.
My husband’s health is also not good and I wanted to know if you had any suggestions for him. Does he require the same vitamins as me? What should he be eating? We will be going on vacation in the upcoming few months. Is it something I should be worried about? What should my kids be eating? They are both in school. I saw this interesting documentary last night that said I should be juicing. Is this something I should start doing immediately?
Can you let me know if there are any supplements to help with sleep? I have trouble falling asleep. I wake up tired in the morning and can’t do anything.
- The subject of your message should be very clear and specific. If the topic of the conversation changes, please change the subject of the message for easier search and follow up.
- Please do not reply to your appointment emails. These are sent automatically from our scheduling software. If you need to change an appointment please email your provider directly.
- You may schedule a new appointment online here: www.livingproofappt.com
- Messages are answered as quickly as possible. Please give us 1-2 business days to respond. If your message is urgent please type URGENT in the subject and we will reply ASAP.
- Please do not submit health questions and information via email. Transmitting confidential health information by e-mail is not secure and private.
- If you have an emergency, please call 911 or emergency services.
Thank you for following these policies.