Have you ever been told that your labs are “perfectly fine” but feel like crap?
Are you starting to feel like you’re going crazy?
Here are 22 steps to go from feeling crazy to feeling validated.
1. Believe there is a solution (that resides mostly inside you).
2. Commit to your best life, no matter what. Because the only alternative to your best life is your worst life. You only get one life.
3. Schedule a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation with Jared Seigler, Ricky Brar, Navaz Habib, Gretchen Abrams Dyer, or Andrew Scopick
4. Have a meaningful conversation to see if our services can support your goals.
5. If we can help, we’ll invite you to a no-obligation, no pressure, in-depth 60-minute consultation to review your personal history.
6. We’ll evaluate your entire life story (emotional, biological environmental, social etc) and labs.
7. You’ll engage in a transformational conversation with someone who has been a patient of the process themselves.
8. Together, we’ll identify the right program to meet your needs (and wants).
9. We’ll provide you with the right functional lab testing to find upstream causes of chronic dis-ease instead of treating symptoms with drugs or supplements.
10. You’ll schedule a nutrition and lifestyle consultation with our amazing health coach, Someya Zamani or our Functional Pharmacist, Dipa Chauhan-Patel
11. You’ll schedule a follow-up nutrition and lifestyle consultation to ensure you are forming new healthy habits.
12. Once we get your labs back, we’ll send you a video recording explaining your results. You will then schedule an appointment online or by calling Alice Jewski.
13. Come/call in or video chat to go over your results and finally have a high-leverage action plan to start feeling better again. Finally, validation that it wasn’t in your head
14. We’ll recommend the highest quality supplements, at their most effective dose, based on your lab findings. We will monitor your response and adjust accordingly. If medications are appropriate, we will refer you to your medical doctor.
15. We’ll provide email and concierge support to keep the momentum going. You’ll be well taken care of my Julie Anne Seigler and Marissa Metcalfe.
16. To help overcome limiting beliefs and/or emotional trauma, we’ll schedule you with Mindset Mastery Coach, Gillian Joy Whyatt
17. To ensure your home isn’t a source of dis-ease, you’ll have a virtual appointment with our Healthy Home Specialist Andrew Scopick.
18. You will have clinical and concierge support from our amazing team for another 3 appointments.
19. You’ll be telling everyone you know how happy and empowered you are.
20. A whole new life of new possibilities will open up to you.
21. You’ll have a new set of life skills that will safeguard your family’s health for generations to come.
22. When appropriate, we will then review your case, re-test (as required) and make a plan for the next 6-12 months.
Ready to feel like your true self again?
Download your FREE thyroid lab work checklist instantly
Want to feel GREAT when you wake up tomorrow morning? The first place you should start might surprise you: start by getting more sunshine! Sunlight is one of the very best tools you can use to optimize your metabolic function. Not only do the sun’s rays signal your...read more
Do you struggle with uncomfortable bloating, constipation, abdominal discomfort, and other digestive issues? Maybe you exercise regularly, get a full 8 hours of sleep, and have tried practically every diet under the sun, but you know that your metabolism and...read more
When you decide that you’re ready to improve your physical health, you might wonder where to even begin... Most people think that the best place to start is with nutrition or exercise. And though both of these elements are important to your health, an even better...read more
Do you spend a lot of time worrying about how to fall asleep and stay asleep at night? Sleep tends to be overlooked as an element of a person’s healing – until more recently, since Kim Kardashian now uses an Oura ring to track her sleep, making the topic a whole lot...read more