Do Pesticides Really Impact Your Health?
What is Glyphosate?
- Glyphosate is the active ingredient in RoundUp.
What is it sprayed on?
- RoundUp is sprayed on many GMO crops like soy, corn, cotton, canola.
What does it do?
- RoundUp kills any plant you spray it on by drying it up.
- That’s why it’s also being sprayed on non-GMO crops such as chickpeas, lentils, and wheat to get more yield.
- This chemical is banned in Europe and many other countries.
- It bioaccumulates in our bodies and destroys our gut bacteria.
- It causes nutrient deficiencies of iron, zinc, and manganese (required for immune health, detox, and energy).
- It destroys our connective tissues (joints, tendons, ligaments).
- It causes widespread inflammation.
How does glyphosate impacts the body:
- Heart disease
- GI issues
- Brain damage
- Skin Problems (excema, etc.)
- So much more
You need to know this information for yourself, your parents, and your kids.
This is a real threat and most people don’t realize the potential consequences of glyphosate in the body. It breaks down the sulphation pathway which is why it contributes to so many widespread problems.
Immediate steps you can take:
- Eat organic
- Take curcumin
- Take high quality probiotics
- Fermented foods (kombucha)
- Eat more eggs, onions, cruciferous vegetables
- Take taurine
- Epsom salt bath
- Get sunlight
- Take activated charcoal
- Get tested for glyphosate levels
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can take better care of yourself through self-empowered health, join our FREE 30-day program where I share my best personal self-care tips by clicking here: www.30in30.org
If you’re ready to take full control of your health, find your blindspots, and work with a team of dedicated providers, learn more about our Living Proof Essentials program here: https://thelivingproofinstitute.com/essentials-program/
Download your FREE thyroid lab work checklist instantly
Perimenopause and Menopause: How Lifestyle and Functional Medicine Can Help
Perimenopause and menopause are natural transitions that mark the end of the reproductive years and the beginning of a new phase of life. However, they can also come with a host of uncomfortable symptoms, from hot flashes and night sweats to weight gain and mood...read more
Nearly every chronic disease is linked to this one thing
Not enough people are talking about this but nearly every chronic disease in the world today can be linked back to this same thing - chronic Inflammation 🔥 3 out of 5 people worldwide die because of chronic inflammatory diseases, and the World Health Organization...read more
How Lisa Released 11 Pounds in 7 Weeks Without Pills, Potions, or Planks
Meet Lisa, a woman in her 50’s, who is a full time PhD student and consultant with a busy schedule. When Lisa first joined The Living Light Reset Program, she was struggling with weight gain due to her thyroid condition, bloating, inflammation, low energy and hormone...read more
Is This Common Misconception Limiting Your Weight Loss Potential?
Over the course of the past few years, Sachin and I have helped hundreds of people lose massive amounts of weight and we’ve noticed a common misconception about weight loss. Maybe it’s something you have even thought yourself? Here it is… Intense exercise WON’T help...read more