Do Pesticides Really Impact Your Health?
What is Glyphosate?
- Glyphosate is the active ingredient in RoundUp.
What is it sprayed on?
- RoundUp is sprayed on many GMO crops like soy, corn, cotton, canola.
What does it do?
- RoundUp kills any plant you spray it on by drying it up.
- That’s why it’s also being sprayed on non-GMO crops such as chickpeas, lentils, and wheat to get more yield.
- This chemical is banned in Europe and many other countries.
- It bioaccumulates in our bodies and destroys our gut bacteria.
- It causes nutrient deficiencies of iron, zinc, and manganese (required for immune health, detox, and energy).
- It destroys our connective tissues (joints, tendons, ligaments).
- It causes widespread inflammation.
How does glyphosate impacts the body:
- Heart disease
- GI issues
- Brain damage
- Skin Problems (excema, etc.)
- So much more
You need to know this information for yourself, your parents, and your kids.
This is a real threat and most people don’t realize the potential consequences of glyphosate in the body. It breaks down the sulphation pathway which is why it contributes to so many widespread problems.
Immediate steps you can take:
- Eat organic
- Take curcumin
- Take high quality probiotics
- Fermented foods (kombucha)
- Eat more eggs, onions, cruciferous vegetables
- Take taurine
- Epsom salt bath
- Get sunlight
- Take activated charcoal
- Get tested for glyphosate levels
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can take better care of yourself through self-empowered health, join our FREE 30-day program where I share my best personal self-care tips by clicking here: www.30in30.org
If you’re ready to take full control of your health, find your blindspots, and work with a team of dedicated providers, learn more about our Living Proof Essentials program here: https://thelivingproofinstitute.com/essentials-program/
Download your FREE thyroid lab work checklist instantly
A lot of people can figure out how many calories they are eating, but how do you calculate how many toxins you are burdened with? Especially since it’s not only how food is packaged and made, but also what a person...read more
One of the things I love telling people the most (because it shocks them so) is that I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease in 2015 after being on a digestive healing diet with no grains or sugars for a year. I was eating...read more
Everyone knows there’s no such thing as a miracle drug. But what if there was a miracle nerve? What might seem like a marvel today has actually been a common practice in many branches of ancient medicine for...read more
Working with hundreds of patients around the world, it is tough to ignore certain patterns that exist in patients that get better quickly and patients that don’t. Practitioners all around the world are left scratching their heads when a patient comes in with a...read more