Do Pesticides Really Impact Your Health?
What is Glyphosate?
- Glyphosate is the active ingredient in RoundUp.
What is it sprayed on?
- RoundUp is sprayed on many GMO crops like soy, corn, cotton, canola.
What does it do?
- RoundUp kills any plant you spray it on by drying it up.
- That’s why it’s also being sprayed on non-GMO crops such as chickpeas, lentils, and wheat to get more yield.
- This chemical is banned in Europe and many other countries.
- It bioaccumulates in our bodies and destroys our gut bacteria.
- It causes nutrient deficiencies of iron, zinc, and manganese (required for immune health, detox, and energy).
- It destroys our connective tissues (joints, tendons, ligaments).
- It causes widespread inflammation.
How does glyphosate impacts the body:
- Heart disease
- GI issues
- Brain damage
- Skin Problems (excema, etc.)
- So much more
You need to know this information for yourself, your parents, and your kids.
This is a real threat and most people don’t realize the potential consequences of glyphosate in the body. It breaks down the sulphation pathway which is why it contributes to so many widespread problems.
Immediate steps you can take:
- Eat organic
- Take curcumin
- Take high quality probiotics
- Fermented foods (kombucha)
- Eat more eggs, onions, cruciferous vegetables
- Take taurine
- Epsom salt bath
- Get sunlight
- Take activated charcoal
- Get tested for glyphosate levels
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can take better care of yourself through self-empowered health, join our FREE 30-day program where I share my best personal self-care tips by clicking here: www.30in30.org
If you’re ready to take full control of your health, find your blindspots, and work with a team of dedicated providers, learn more about our Living Proof Essentials program here: https://thelivingproofinstitute.com/essentials-program/
Download your FREE thyroid lab work checklist instantly
Many of the patients that come to see us have worked with many practitioners, tried multiple supplements, and also multiple types of diets. One consistency in these patients is many feel worse when they try healthier...read more
Alignment is the key to health. One aspect of many people's lives that is out of alignment is their sleep and wake patterns. One of the greatest detriments to a person's health is a poor rest and recovery routine. This short video will go over some the of the...read more
"They are a super picky eater. They won't eat vegetables." These are some of the most common words I hear from the parents of my autistic patients. Dietary aversions and preferences Of course, we all know that eating our...read more
Many parents come to me and ask me how they can get their kids to eat more fruits and veggies. My son Devin has always been eager to try new foods. He loves fruits and veggies and we’ve ensured we’ve instilled healthy...read more