Do Pesticides Really Impact Your Health?
What is Glyphosate?
- Glyphosate is the active ingredient in RoundUp.
What is it sprayed on?
- RoundUp is sprayed on many GMO crops like soy, corn, cotton, canola.
What does it do?
- RoundUp kills any plant you spray it on by drying it up.
- That’s why it’s also being sprayed on non-GMO crops such as chickpeas, lentils, and wheat to get more yield.
- This chemical is banned in Europe and many other countries.
- It bioaccumulates in our bodies and destroys our gut bacteria.
- It causes nutrient deficiencies of iron, zinc, and manganese (required for immune health, detox, and energy).
- It destroys our connective tissues (joints, tendons, ligaments).
- It causes widespread inflammation.
How does glyphosate impacts the body:
- Heart disease
- GI issues
- Brain damage
- Skin Problems (excema, etc.)
- So much more
You need to know this information for yourself, your parents, and your kids.
This is a real threat and most people don’t realize the potential consequences of glyphosate in the body. It breaks down the sulphation pathway which is why it contributes to so many widespread problems.
Immediate steps you can take:
- Eat organic
- Take curcumin
- Take high quality probiotics
- Fermented foods (kombucha)
- Eat more eggs, onions, cruciferous vegetables
- Take taurine
- Epsom salt bath
- Get sunlight
- Take activated charcoal
- Get tested for glyphosate levels
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can take better care of yourself through self-empowered health, join our FREE 30-day program where I share my best personal self-care tips by clicking here: www.30in30.org
If you’re ready to take full control of your health, find your blindspots, and work with a team of dedicated providers, learn more about our Living Proof Essentials program here: https://thelivingproofinstitute.com/essentials-program/
Download your FREE thyroid lab work checklist instantly
At this point, everyone has heard of a leaky gut, but something I see clinically is a concept we might call a ‘leaky mouth’. Remember, any barrier can be broken and if something is on fire then we actually have to point...read more
We crave sugar for several reasons, connected to biology (NOT willpower…scientifically, willpower doesn’t exist!!): It is a quick source of energy for our bodies, and the main source of energy to make our brains run We...read more
An estimated 70 million people suffer from some sort of digestive issue in North America. Let’s take a moment to slowly digest this. How could this be possible when we have clean water, a steady food supply, and many...read more
Collectively, when a person looks at the research available for whether something works and the side effects, not many things can compare to something as natural as CBD. Unfortunately, there is a lot of stigma around CBD...read more