Do Pesticides Really Impact Your Health?
What is Glyphosate?
- Glyphosate is the active ingredient in RoundUp.
What is it sprayed on?
- RoundUp is sprayed on many GMO crops like soy, corn, cotton, canola.
What does it do?
- RoundUp kills any plant you spray it on by drying it up.
- That’s why it’s also being sprayed on non-GMO crops such as chickpeas, lentils, and wheat to get more yield.
- This chemical is banned in Europe and many other countries.
- It bioaccumulates in our bodies and destroys our gut bacteria.
- It causes nutrient deficiencies of iron, zinc, and manganese (required for immune health, detox, and energy).
- It destroys our connective tissues (joints, tendons, ligaments).
- It causes widespread inflammation.
How does glyphosate impacts the body:
- Heart disease
- GI issues
- Brain damage
- Skin Problems (excema, etc.)
- So much more
You need to know this information for yourself, your parents, and your kids.
This is a real threat and most people don’t realize the potential consequences of glyphosate in the body. It breaks down the sulphation pathway which is why it contributes to so many widespread problems.
Immediate steps you can take:
- Eat organic
- Take curcumin
- Take high quality probiotics
- Fermented foods (kombucha)
- Eat more eggs, onions, cruciferous vegetables
- Take taurine
- Epsom salt bath
- Get sunlight
- Take activated charcoal
- Get tested for glyphosate levels
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can take better care of yourself through self-empowered health, join our FREE 30-day program where I share my best personal self-care tips by clicking here: www.30in30.org
If you’re ready to take full control of your health, find your blindspots, and work with a team of dedicated providers, learn more about our Living Proof Essentials program here: https://thelivingproofinstitute.com/essentials-program/
Download your FREE thyroid lab work checklist instantly
When I first met this lady, she had been complaining of migraines since childhood which was over 40 years at this point. Presentation Migraines since childhood – 40+ years, worse with menopause History of...read more
STRESS!! Even reading the word I’m sure has elicited some memory or possibly something in life that stresses you out. Chronic stress is one of the main causes of serious health problems in modern society. It is thought...read more
Are you starting to feel like you're going crazy? Here are 22 steps to go from feeling crazy to feeling validated. 1. Believe there is a solution (that resides mostly inside you). 2. Commit to your best life, no matter...read more
Over the years, I’ve witnessed countless times when patients say that they’ve been seeing a “Holistic” practitioner and they come in with a garbage full of “stuff”. True healing doesn’t take place in a garbage bag, it...read more