Are you looking for a refreshing, nourishing, and healing drink that you can have guilt-free hot or cold?
Apple Cider Lemon Ginger Turmer-aid might be your answer.
Each of these ingredients has been carefully chosen for its synergistic healing properties, ease of use, and practicality.
This is one of the simplest recipes to prepare and it’s excellent for children as well. If it’s your first time using any of these ingredients, adjust the amount used to suit your taste buds and experiment with the recipe.
This drink is an excellent way to start the day and excellent for those that are on a liquid fast.
- 12 ounces of filtered water or Chaga mushroom tea (we use a Berkey Filter specifically)
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder or shred 1/2 inch of fresh turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of ginger powder or shred 1/2 inch of fresh ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground caraway seeds
- 1 tbsp unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- grated lemon peel of 1/2 a lemon
- fresh juice from 1/2 a lemon
- pinch of your favorite salt
- stevia, monk fruit extract, honey, or maple syrup as a sweetener to taste (less is more)
- mix all ingredients in your Living Proof Intention Jar™ or favorite glass bottle
- enjoy cold (or warm) to preserve enzymes and nutrients
- you can let the drink steep overnight in the fridge for a refreshing drink in the morning that is loaded with antioxidants, is anti-inflammatory, and contains healthy gut bacteria.
- continue to refill the glass and consume all of the turmeric, ginger, and caraway (be sure so chew for maximum benefit)
*All ingredients should ideally be organic and of the highest quality that you can afford.